For general talk non car related.
- Posts: 5354
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:07 pm
- Location: cheshire , england
This is specially for those of us who are of a delicate disposition and easily offended
- Posts: 2563
- Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:08 pm
- Location: Near Andover, Hampshire,in D.O. Blighty
Thank you Christopher
S2 FHC Light Blue
S2 OTS LHD - RHD full restoration
- Posts: 6734
- Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:15 pm
- Location: Ludlow Shropshire
Fantastic.....had me in tears.......seen them live over quite a few years......cheers Christopher............Steve
69 S2 2+2 (just sold) & Building a C type replica, 1960 xk150fhc
- Posts: 1196
- Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:26 pm
- Location: Boston UK
Thats what I am doing wrong. Must remember.
L.J.K. Setright was right.
"You just cant beat a good E-type"
- Posts: 13832
- Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:29 pm
- Location: Nottinghamshire
- Posts: 2230
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:09 pm
- Location: Hertfordshire
They are brilliant.....flights for 50p will make you weep!!!! On YouTube as cheap flights!
Julian the E-type man
1966 MGB....fab little car too