Page 1 of 1

#1 Rental property

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 8:11 am
by mgcjag
Hi All....just found out that new regulation requires all rental property(England) to be registered.....registration starts soon with huge fines if you don't......Government website for more details...Steve

#2 Re: Rental property

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 9:48 am
by Gfhug
Phew, Steve, I never realised you were a property magnate :bigrin: but now I know where all your wealth comes from!

#3 Re: Rental property

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 10:01 am
by mgcjag
Hi Geoff....yes I'm selling my portfolio and moving to Monaco :bigrin:

#4 Re: Rental property

Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2026 7:19 pm
by Gfhug
I say, Steve, does your portfolio include a nice villa in Spain? With a decent size workshop and a large heated swimming pool? I just fancy getting away from a dull and dreary winter to somewhere warm with space to take the project car to work on and the pool to keep fit. Please :bigrin:

Well, if not you, any others with their offers :wink:

Geoff

#5 Re: Rental property

Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2026 9:46 pm
by Heuer
Coincidentally Firearm licencing now requires owners to register any other property (rental, holiday homes, second homes) they 'may use to store their weapons whether they use them for that purpose or not. All part of a bigger plan?