RHD 1965 FHC price

Talk about E-Types here

Topic author
PaulColeman
Posts: 247
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 12:32 pm
Great Britain

#1 RHD 1965 FHC price

Post by PaulColeman » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:34 pm

I thought £32,209.54 was a fair price for this... eBay link

I wonder what the reserve price was?
1965 Series 1 FHC
1976 Lotus Esprit

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

User avatar

abowie
Posts: 4155
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:15 pm
Location: Australia
Australia

#2 Re: RHD 1965 FHC price

Post by abowie » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:00 pm

That's about what I paid for my LHD 3.8 coupe in similar condition.
Andrew.
881824, 1E21538. 889457. 1961 4.3l Mk2. 1975 XJS. 1979 MGB (supercharged).
Adelaide, Australia

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links


Topic author
PaulColeman
Posts: 247
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 12:32 pm
Great Britain

#3 Re: RHD 1965 FHC price

Post by PaulColeman » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:13 am

I paid £18,000 for one the same 4 years ago and at the time it was more than I wanted to pay by about £4,000 because the bonnet was shot but original RHD cars are so hard to find. As Jay Leno always says "You never paid too much for the car - you just bought it too soon" hahaha
1965 Series 1 FHC
1976 Lotus Esprit

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic