Page 1 of 1

#1 SNGB sale offers

Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:02 pm
by Heuer
Just received this from Julian:

Hi David,

Good to see you as always and have a catch up at Bicester. I am probably a little late now to advise you of the trim special that ends this weekend – all brand new but from cancelled orders/oversupply etc: http://www.sngbarratt.com/ClearanceOffers.aspx

We are planning a huge panelwork clearance in the coming month or so and I will give you details of that as and when..

Speak soon

Julian

#2 Re: SNGB sale offers

Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:17 pm
by abowie
Can you please post that when it's on; I need about half a car :bigrin:

Despite spending a fortune with SNGB I never seem to get told about their specials.

#3 Re: SNGB sale offers

Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:00 pm
by Heuer
Julian has agreed to give Forum members a heads up when these deals are about to appear so I hope we can address your concerns. I will copy him in on this thread.

#4 Re: SNGB sale offers

Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:22 pm
by Red Kite
A lot of it is shown as for DHC . It confuses me, as i think briefly its for my FHC.

Could they describe them as FHC and OTS ?