International Jaguar E-Type Register / Directory of Vehicles

Talk about E-Types here
User avatar

Topic author
andrewh
Posts: 2649
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:31 am
Location: kent
Great Britain

#1 International Jaguar E-Type Register / Directory of Vehicles

Post by andrewh » Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:30 am

Does anyone have access to this list or has a spare copy they could sell/let me have please?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links


Larry Wade
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:48 pm
Location: La Canada, California

#2 international registry

Post by Larry Wade » Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:44 am

Do you really need a hardcopy?

http://www.xkedata.com/

Is by far the most up-to-date listing of the current condition and location of e-types that I've heard of....and it is free!

Cheers,

Larry
Larry Wade
62 OTS 877842
La Canada, California, USA

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

User avatar

Topic author
andrewh
Posts: 2649
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:31 am
Location: kent
Great Britain

#3

Post by andrewh » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:07 am

I do know about XKEdata, but it does not have all the information and for UK cars I think the 86 list would be useful.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links


Car-Nut

#4

Post by Car-Nut » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:50 am

andrewh wrote:I do know about XKEdata, but it does not have all the information and for UK cars I think the 86 list would be useful.
86 list :?: :?:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic