Page 1 of 1

#1 International Jaguar E-Type Register / Directory of Vehicles

Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:30 am
by andrewh
Does anyone have access to this list or has a spare copy they could sell/let me have please?

#2 international registry

Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:44 am
by Larry Wade
Do you really need a hardcopy?

http://www.xkedata.com/

Is by far the most up-to-date listing of the current condition and location of e-types that I've heard of....and it is free!

Cheers,

Larry

#3

Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:07 am
by andrewh
I do know about XKEdata, but it does not have all the information and for UK cars I think the 86 list would be useful.

#4

Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:50 am
by Car-Nut
andrewh wrote:I do know about XKEdata, but it does not have all the information and for UK cars I think the 86 list would be useful.
86 list :?: :?: