Page 1 of 1

#1 Silverstone Classic 2019

Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:37 am
by Jomo
I wonder if anybody can help?

I am a current member of the E-Type Club and have left it until today to order my early bird tickets. I have discovered I need to speak to the club to obtain the discount code. Can anyone who has bought tickets and knows the code PM me the code?

Thank you

John Holmes

#2 Re: Silverstone Classic 2019

Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:20 pm
by Gfhug
John, this forum has no direct affiliation with the E Type Club, surely if you are a member of that Club then they will provide you with the discount code?

Geoff

#3 Re: Silverstone Classic 2019

Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:51 pm
by Jomo
Hi Geoff

Thank you for replying.

Today is the last day for discounted tickets. I can contact the club tomorrow but it is too last to get the discount!

Thank you
John

#4 Re: Silverstone Classic 2019

Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:23 pm
by mgcjag
Hi John..is the code not in your magazine or on the website if you log in...Steve (not a member)

#5 Re: Silverstone Classic 2019

Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:06 am
by Jomo
Hi Steve

According to the E-Type club magazine you have to telephone the office for the code. However, since posting on the forum I checked the club website and found the code! Tickets now purchased at the Early Bird price.

Thank you
John