Topic author
Grace46
Great Britain

#1 JEK 30

Post by Grace46 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:48 am

Morning All

Looking for a bit of help :fingerscrossed:
My Dad used to own an etype, registration JEK 30

I would love to get in touch with the person who now owns this car if anyone knows how I can go about this??

Cheers
Grace :bigrin:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Gfhug
Great Britain

#2 Re: JEK 30

Post by Gfhug » Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:07 am

It shows on DVLA registration check with tax (free :bigrin: ) to July 2021

Anyone got an up to date E Type register? Maybe contact the JDC E Type Register https://jdc-etype.org.uk/ ?

Good luck

Geoff
S2 FHC Light Blue
S2 OTS LHD - RHD full restoration

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
Grace46
Great Britain

#3 Re: JEK 30

Post by Grace46 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:52 pm

Thanks Geoff :bigrin: :drinkingcheers:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

44DHR
Great Britain

#4 Re: JEK 30

Post by 44DHR » Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:46 pm

I have just been in email contact with David Leck the Registrar at the JDC E Type Directory, as shown on the above link. Once you go on that link, there are further options on a drop down menu in the top right hand corner which takes you to “Directory”. On opening this link, this takes you to the Registration Form and details of the details that the JDC Register holds on E Types.
David confirmed to me that as regards the great pocket size versions of the E Type Directory that it is currently unclear if they will ever be able to print the E-type Directory again due to changes in data protection legislation and owner permissions. I have several of the previous editions, but it appears the 2011 Edition could well be the last one to be printed. David did state on the form on the link above that he did have some copies of that 2011 edition available listing the cars and owners before the changes now brought in over data protection, so if anyone wanted a copy they could contact him at the JDC. I have just checked in my last hard copy 2011 version, but no “JEK 30” is shown, but the JDC may have updated records since then ?
I get the impression that David still maintains a database, even though this potentially can’t be printed, so another useful source of information as Geoff suggests ?
Regards,
Dave

Dave Rose
1967 Series 1 4.2 FHC

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
Grace46
Great Britain