Page 1 of 1

#1 Car lift

Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:52 pm
by AshM
I received an email from SNGB advertising a car ramp.

I think it would be quite useful as I do not have the height for a full lift and only rent my workshop (so not permanent fittings).

Does anyone have any experience of using one of these please?

Thanks
Ash

Image

#2 Re: Car lift

Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2022 5:38 pm
by kevh
I considered these when I was looking for a lift, I bought the Strongman Clifton which seemed a better product for not a lot more money, I have had it about 11 months now and it has been great.
https://www.strongmanlifts.co.uk/produc ... issor-lift

#3 Re: Car lift

Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2022 5:47 pm
by DWW
They are out of stock but there are better and cheaper ones e.g.

https://liftgiant.co.uk/kromer-x10-mid- ... AcQAvD_BwE