Page 1 of 1

#1 Engine rebuild CD

Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:44 pm
by mgcjag
Hi All.......Out for a drive last year with the E Type Club & we visited Graham Williams at his home & workshop in Worcestershire where he provided an engine seminar & great BBQ. Just been watching a CD of Graham rebuilding a 6 Cyl jag engine that i purchased there & must say that it would be great for anyone considering a diy job, as it shows an old seized engine being stripped down & rebuilt, of particular interest to many would be the section checking & adjusting the tappets, cam removal & timing......I have no connection to Graham other than the visit above .... check out his website ..http://www.classiccarengines.co.uk/ ...Steve
Ps he also does a CD for the Lotus Twin Cam that I know some of you are interested in.

#2

Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:46 pm
by mgcjag

#3

Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:06 pm
by Heuer
Thanks - I will add the link to our Knowledge Base.

#4

Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:21 pm
by ChrisC
There also used to be an XK engine rebuild video produced by a well know company. I will see if I can find my copy and feed back. Not sure if it is still in production though.