Page 1 of 1

#1 Jaguar friendly garage - France

Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:04 am
by D COUPE
Well Here we are in the south of France. I will be in cannes later today.

I Have a small problem that I would like to check out.

I know its a long shot.... But the power of the forum :+)

#2

Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:09 am
by Heuer
Yes. Try:

Help and Service in South of France(Opio): http://www.theenglishcarmechanics.com/

They fixed a exhaust mount problem for me, no charge! Nice bunch of guys, all Brits. Lots of classics there. 12 miles outside Cannes. That's a Forum response time of 5 minutes - better than Google! :lol:

#3

Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:49 am
by D COUPE
Thanks David. It's not life threatning but with 1500 miles to go. It is peace of mind. Thanks again

Dave C

So far so good 30c and running well. The best advice was to buy a peage dongle. Had So many laughs at all the people queuing. Soon be home - 1000 miles to go

dc

#4 English Mechanics

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:53 pm
by D COUPE
Well im back. When I have a little time I will update my Tour report. I would just like to thank you again David for your response and also thank The English Car Mechanics suggested by your good self. I just turned up at their door E Type in hand and they duly dropped everything put the E Type on the ramp sorted the problem (diff breather leak). They cleaned it all down charged Me an hours labour.........Fantastic Guys.

http://www.tecm.fr/default.asp?p=2&L=1

Dave C