Page 1 of 1
#1 E-type specialists
Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:55 am
by pk311yet
Hi, I am new (defected from Ferrari). I need to learn about e-types including specialists in my area (Maidstone, Kent). My immediate needs are electrical and mechanical. I know E-type UK is not that far away. Any others I should be aware of?
#2
Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:22 pm
by vipergts
I don't think you need to look much further than Etype UK
To have an Etype Specialist right on your doorstep is a major bonus and as you might expect EtypeUK only deal with Etypes and there's nothing they can't do.
Why not pay them a visit
#3
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:00 pm
by timhum
E Type UK are the people for me, I live in Suffolk and am happy to have a couple of hour journey to Kent to deal with them. A really good team, great service and its always interesting to nosey around the workshop and showroom. I highly recommend that you call them and arrange a visit.
Tim
#4
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:45 pm
by Heuer
+1 for E Type UK who are also kindly host the Forum on their servers yet ask for nothing in return other than a link to their site via the logo at the top left.
#5
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:36 pm
by 1954Etype
If you want the job done properly (and you live in Kent) E Type UK get my vote as well. Go and have a look at their setup. You also have Colin Ford (CF Autos) down that way as well but he always seems to have enough work for the next 20 years!
#6
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:12 am
by pk311yet
Thank you all - I shall take your advice!