eBay E type spares

Talk about E-Types here

Topic author
1954Etype
Moderator
Posts: 2744
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:32 pm
Contact:
Great Britain

#1 eBay E type spares

Post by 1954Etype » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:36 pm

There was a fuse legend on eBay recently. Second hand and not that good. I duly put my (what I thought was more than it was worth bid on of ?5). Imagine my surprise when was told that I didn't win as it went for ?32 + ?2.50 p&p!

Daft because CJ do an exact replica for $30 (+shipping). Don't get some people!
Angus 67 FHC 1E33656
61 OTS 875047

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

User avatar

Heuer
Administrator
Posts: 15204
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:29 pm
Location: Nottinghamshire
Great Britain

#2

Post by Heuer » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:04 pm

Ahh - that would be because it was 'original' and had 'patina'.
David Jones
S1 OTS OSB
1997 Porsche 911 Guards Red
2026 Lexus LBX

Add your E-Type to our World Map: http://forum.etypeuk.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1810

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic