[quote="Tony"]Can you spot it?
http://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad81 ... 7831d7.jpg
A closer look, Not to close, the welds are not that good.
http://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad81 ... 915f3b.jpg
When bored in the winter it makes you do some strange things.
When the North Wind Does Blow
#1 When the North Wind Does Blow
Last edited by Tony on Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tony (E typed)
1962 E Type Series 1 Roadster (OTS)
Tony
1962 E Type Series 1 Roadster (OTS)
Tony
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |
-
mystery type
- Posts: 950
- Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:46 am
- Location: lancashire

#2
ha like it tony.
but the title should read " when the E-ast wind does blow."
but the title should read " when the E-ast wind does blow."
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |
#3
Oops, Now I never spotted that. The camera was pointing North if that helps :(
Tony (E typed)
1962 E Type Series 1 Roadster (OTS)
Tony
1962 E Type Series 1 Roadster (OTS)
Tony
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |
#4
I am liking this and saying to my wife "I want one of those"... :D
1964 FHC 4.2
Etype restoration blog http://connor.org.uk
Etype restoration blog http://connor.org.uk
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |
#5
Chris,
With your restoration skills, you would have no problem making one in a couple of hours. I would suggest you could paint ithe car opalescent blue.
With your restoration skills, you would have no problem making one in a couple of hours. I would suggest you could paint ithe car opalescent blue.
Tony (E typed)
1962 E Type Series 1 Roadster (OTS)
Tony
1962 E Type Series 1 Roadster (OTS)
Tony
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |
-
mystery type
- Posts: 950
- Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:46 am
- Location: lancashire

#6
I mean ...Oops, Now I never spotted that.
N orth
S outh
W est
E type
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |
#7
I always was a bit slow. Never mind it is E aster.
Tony (E typed)
1962 E Type Series 1 Roadster (OTS)
Tony
1962 E Type Series 1 Roadster (OTS)
Tony
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |


