The Accidental Tourist

Talk about E-Types here
User avatar

Topic author
Heuer
Administrator
Posts: 15203
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:29 pm
Location: Nottinghamshire
Great Britain

#1 The Accidental Tourist

Post by Heuer » Sun May 19, 2013 4:10 pm

We spent the last few days in Paris and on one of our walkabouts (to find the 'Atelier du Bracelet Parisien' shop) I happened upon this place:
Image
I thought it looked familiar and then I remembered Pete Crespin sent me this picture:
Image
If only I had the E-Type with me!

Saturday seems to be 'Drive Your Classic' day in Paris and we saw quite a few including a black S3 convertible burbling down rue du Faubourg Saint-Honor?. I was too busy gawking at the over priced handbags to get a photo, unfortunately.

If anyone is looking for a watch strap by the way this has to be the ultimate place on the planet: http://www.abpparis.com/ - everything from Anaconda to Pangolin via Coypu. :shock: Frog and Toad skin seems to be very popular at the moment. I stuck with alligator.
David Jones
S1 OTS OSB
1997 Porsche 911 Guards Red
2026 Lexus LBX

Add your E-Type to our World Map: http://forum.etypeuk.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1810

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

User avatar

PeterCrespin
Posts: 4561
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:22 pm
Location: Gaithersburg, Maryland.
Contact:
United States of America

#2

Post by PeterCrespin » Mon May 20, 2013 1:13 am

Nice one. I bet you a pound to a pinch of dog poo the SUV with the bike rack didn't have a disabled sticker either, or even the Peugeot 107 - but then they probably only tow tourists, especially Les Rosbifs :-)....

Photos fifty years apart but 'Plus ?a change, plus c'est la m?me chose.'
1E75339 UberLynx D-Type; 1R27190 70 FHC; 1E78478; 2001 Vanden Plas

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic