'Interesting' car on Ebay - a racing Series 3 E Type - with automatic transmission!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... SS:GB:1123
Race E-Type - Ebay
-
PeterCrespin
- Posts: 4561
- Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:22 pm
- Location: Gaithersburg, Maryland.
- Contact:

#2
I know that car. Ron Lea lived in Chapel en le Frith the other side of Long Hill from me in Buxton. He asked me to write his memoirs but it wasn't cost-effective for me, so nothing came of it. He wrote one part himself for the JEC mag I think then the 'serialisation' stopped. Nice guy, very experienced but later in life an invalid, hence the auto trans. It used to have a knob on the steering wheel as his stroke reduced the strength on one side - his left I think.
Had a nice Aristocat as well...
Pete
Had a nice Aristocat as well...
Pete
1E75339 UberLynx D-Type; 1R27190 70 FHC; 1E78478; 2001 Vanden Plas
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |


