Page 1 of 1

#1 Registration ! ??

Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:01 pm
by Red Kite
The first DVLA Timed Auction of 2014 has now closed.
Over 75% of the lots were sold for ?660,000. Here are the highlights:

Top 10 Registrations By Value


XKE 42C ....... ?25,120

ALV 7N .... ?4,520


http://www.uploadlibrary.com/client1/ti ... n2014.html

#2

Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:34 pm
by Heuer
XKE 42C - :shock: :shock: :shock:

There goes the neighbourhood. American owner presumably because the E-Type was never known as an XKE over here. :roll:

#3

Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:59 am
by christopher storey
A fool and his money are soon parted !

#4

Posted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:02 pm
by malcolm
I've been looking for a car for a few years now, until getting mine finally last week. A fewe years back, I looked at one in pretty good nick that had a reg starting XKE - the whole car with reg was only ?29k as I recall. Should have bought it!