Did I imagine this or.....

Talk about E-Types here
User avatar

Topic author
ALAN COCHRANE
Posts: 712
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 9:37 am
Location: Fife
Great Britain

#1 Did I imagine this or.....

Post by ALAN COCHRANE » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:46 pm

Hi Everyone

I seem to recall a couple of months back seeing a advert from SNG heralding the availability of new S1 rear light gaskets. This was in response to the previous items not being a good fit-and I can vouch for that.
Can anyone else remember seeing this, possibly in the E-Type club magazine?
I have spoken to the sales people at SNG and they didn't seem to know anything about it.
Did I just imagine this or did this advert actually exist.
I don't want to end up with the same ones I ordered previously.

Cheers

Alan
Alan Cochrane

1961 S1 OTS,1968 Triumph TR250, 1971 Triumph GT6 Mk3, 2008 Porsche Boxster RS60 Spyder

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

User avatar

Heuer
Administrator
Posts: 15204
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:29 pm
Location: Nottinghamshire
Great Britain

#2

Post by Heuer » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:05 pm

S1 rear lamp gaskets: Last page of October E-Type magazine in 'Barratt Banter' article. "We have had revised CAD drawings done and should have these to perfect specification in time for Christmas"
David Jones
S1 OTS OSB
1997 Porsche 911 Guards Red
2026 Lexus LBX

Add your E-Type to our World Map: http://forum.etypeuk.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1810

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

User avatar

Topic author
ALAN COCHRANE
Posts: 712
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 9:37 am
Location: Fife
Great Britain

#3

Post by ALAN COCHRANE » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:12 pm

David

Thanks for the reassurance-I couldn't access the magazine from my works laptop. Strange that the news hasn't filtered down to the SNG sales team though.

Alan
Alan Cochrane

1961 S1 OTS,1968 Triumph TR250, 1971 Triumph GT6 Mk3, 2008 Porsche Boxster RS60 Spyder

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic