Page 1 of 1

#1 Is it me or the car?

Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:38 am
by harryetype
There I was on the 3rd of November going about my daily routine just heading off to the paint shop to check on a couple E-types I'm having painted. Heading down the freeway in a 1962 E-type Roadster with the roof down, sun shinning thinking this is the life. I noticed someone in the car next to me trying to get my attention, as I looked round I noticed a young Doris giving me the thumbs up. I immediately thought to myself I must still have it.

Later that day I mentioned this to the War Office just to keep her on her toes, however she quickly asked if it could have been the car.

Now I'm in the Dog House for taking pictures whilst driving and have been told to grow up.

Image

#2

Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:48 am
by Moeregaard
It was a nice day here for a drive!

#3

Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:04 am
by 1954Etype
Definately not you H, I can vouch for that.....

#4

Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:33 am
by 288gto
Harry,
I can better that if it's any conciliation.
While sat at some lights in a Ferrari, two young ladies came over to the car to say. "Nice car..........................................
..........................................................................................

......shame about the driver" and proceeded to walk off giggling!
I have been mentally traumatised by this incident ever since.

Simon

#5 .......

Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:47 am
by exkay120
Paul, it cant be you, you just got uglier as you got older !!

#6

Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:44 pm
by ernie
Harry
Nothing for it but to buy her (War office) a E of her own......it may keep her quieter and more amenable in all things E Type..... :)