Heat Shield

Talk about E-Types here

Topic author
Bill Richardson
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:34 am

#1 Heat Shield

Post by Bill Richardson » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:35 pm

I'd like to put some heat shield inside my Series 1 Coupe. Can anyone recommend a product or give me some tips?
I'd also like to add a bit of sound-deadening too.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

User avatar

Heuer
Administrator
Posts: 15204
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:29 pm
Location: Nottinghamshire
Great Britain

#2

Post by Heuer » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:34 pm

Kool-mat is the best stuff - deadens sound prevents heat ingress: viewtopic.php?t=181
David Jones
S1 OTS OSB
1997 Porsche 911 Guards Red
2026 Lexus LBX

Add your E-Type to our World Map: http://forum.etypeuk.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1810

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links


Topic author
Bill Richardson
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:34 am

#3

Post by Bill Richardson » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:37 am

Thanks David. I will investigate!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic