Cup holder solutions?

Talk about E-Types here
User avatar

Topic author
markc555
Posts: 114
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:47 pm
Location: Surrey
Great Britain

#1 Cup holder solutions?

Post by markc555 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:58 pm

This is a bit of an embarrassing question but has anyone found a good cup holder solution for their E :oops:

I've had a couple of early starts with a hot coffee wedged between my thighs which is far from ideal and looking ahead to some longer trips and tours next year I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for cup/can/bottle holders and where/how to mount them?

Cheers

Mark
1969 S2 FHC (Opalescent Maroon) 1R26120

"The older I get, the faster I was"

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links


iani
Posts: 520
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:36 pm
Location: Northamptonshire
Great Britain

#2

Post by iani » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:36 am

Coolcatcorp sell an armrest with a built in cupholder, I haven't seen one in the flesh so can't comment on its looks.

Ian
E-type - TBC
1968 Triumph GT6 Mk1

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic