Page 1 of 1

#1 D?j? vu

Posted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:15 am
by SEJohnson95
Saw a request from a chap on one of the Facebook groups who wants a lift to his end of year prom on 2nd July in an E-type (does this sound familiar?) and is wondering if there was anyone in Lincolnshire (Immingham) who would help him out. I can pass on his details if you like.

Is there anyone up in that part of the country? I was lucky to have someone answer my simple request and look where that led to with the club. Incidentally I did get to the prom but that seems like such a long time ago now! Just shows you how a simple request or one little bit of enthusiasm should always be encouraged. I suppose it gives me an excuse to put that picture up again... :P

Image

#2

Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:04 am
by jagman1970
I live about 8 miles from Immingham but it's too early for me to confirm if I'm available due to business commitments. Pass his details on in a pm and I'll contact him.

Keith