Page 1 of 1

#1 S3 OTS - New York

Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:01 pm
by Mountain King
So there I was in the back of a crappy New York Taxi, knees up around my ears due to the small space when I spotted a Signal Red S3 OTC parked on Madison Ave, near 86th if my memory serves me.

Was brilliantly polished and gleaming in -6 Celsius....

Hat's off to you Sir for driving it today as 1hr later it started to snow!!!

Cheers

#2

Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:15 pm
by GravyGraham
I know it's not six below here in Kent but we too have been out today.
Image

#3

Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:38 pm
by Mountain King
Wish the weather was like that here! Back at hotel in NY as flight cancelled due to heavy snow

S3 etype no longer on Madison!

Great day for it by the looks of it and a nice looking S3!!