Page 1 of 1

#1 Red S1 OTS spotted in "The Enfield Haunting" trail

Posted: Fri May 01, 2015 9:00 pm
by Jaguar_Man
Watching the ads tonight on TV and spotted a brief shot of a red S1 OTS in a trailer for Sky Livings "The Enfield Haunting", based on the true story of the Enfield Poltergeist. I am quite familiar with this famous case, but wasn't aware of anyone involved in the case having owned an E Type. I was surprised after a little research that an E Type was indeed owned by a Maurice Grosse (now deceased) whom was the lead investigator of the incident and a well respected researcher. Anyone know any info on the E Type owned by Maurice Grosse?. I think it's being shown this Sunday, it stars Timothy Spall. Pity it's on SKY Living. Hopefully it will end up on youtube at some point.[/img]

#2

Posted: Thu May 07, 2015 6:47 pm
by andrewh
It's a very nice looking 3.8 , red with red and I think it was RFF734
Maybe 754. Painted alloys. Very straight car

#3

Posted: Thu May 07, 2015 9:01 pm
by Dave K
I watched the full series over the past couple of nights with 'on demand' hoping to get some more shots of the red E-Type, very nice car.

Dave