Just a warning. Some persons in the Uk have been receiving an e mail purportedly from the DVLA requiring them to update their details or else their Driver's ( sic) License ( sic ) will become invalid and they will have to take another test. The "details" include bank and credit card information . Now there's a surprise !
It goes without saying, of course, have nothing to do with this, and bin it immediately
DVLA scam
-
christopher storey
Topic author - Posts: 5698
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:07 pm
- Location: cheshire , england

#2
I don't mind getting ripped off like that, because I've been really lucky. A nice man who used to be a General in Africa has promised to give me 20% of his stashed away ?30,000,000 fortune if I help him get it back to the UK. All I have to do is send him my account details so he can pay it in to my bank, plus send him ?5k for costs because he can't get his hands on his own money right now. How lucky is that!
Malcolm
I only fit in a 2+2, so got one!
1969 Series 2 2+2
2009 Jaguar XF-S
2015 F Type V6 S
I only fit in a 2+2, so got one!
1969 Series 2 2+2
2009 Jaguar XF-S
2015 F Type V6 S
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |
#3
And I've met a 19 year old Russian model on line who needs financial help with her visa before we can live happily ever after. The only other fly in the ointment is my wife who alas could prove to be a much larger financial problem!
Name withheld for obvious reasons.
Name withheld for obvious reasons.
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |
#4
I assume the financial problem you refer to are miracle creams and russian chocolate 
64 S1 4.2 OTS 1E10012 73 S3 2+2 manual 2013 V6 F type OTS
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |
#5
With the ?6 million I'm getting from the Nigerian General, I can help with the costs on your 21 year old Russian model......... 8)
Malcolm
I only fit in a 2+2, so got one!
1969 Series 2 2+2
2009 Jaguar XF-S
2015 F Type V6 S
I only fit in a 2+2, so got one!
1969 Series 2 2+2
2009 Jaguar XF-S
2015 F Type V6 S
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |
#6
My brother, who has on occasion been prone to acting on impulse brought a 19 year old Russian over here, married her so she could get her visa and promptly got her up the duff. She then left him for another bloke (that was really unforeseen), so being the lucky bloke he is has ended up with both 288gto's potential dilemmas! 
Steve - 1966 2+2 1E50101 slow restoration
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |
-
christopher storey
Topic author - Posts: 5698
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:07 pm
- Location: cheshire , england

#7
Are we going a bit off topic here ? My warning was not a joke, but a serious one about e mails which have been disseminated this week
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |



