Hi
I thought i had already put a link onto this web site for the Pirelli 60's film featuring the E-type Jag, called the Hare and the Tortoise
https://www.cinturato.net/e-type-jaguar-tires
I think my favorite bit is the truck driver happily cruising along guzzeling a Magnum of red wine. You don't see that any more.
Pirelli's e-type film
#2
Classic use of the horn! And having a small child standing up on the front seat, holding on to the top of the windscreen! Brilliant.
1969 Series 2 2+2
E Type Club & JEC member
E Type Club & JEC member
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |
-
christopher storey
- Posts: 5698
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:07 pm
- Location: cheshire , england

#3
This is about the fourth time this has surfaced on this board. Sitting through it ( it's very boring ) once is bad enough :D :D
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |
#4
I like it.
I think my favorite bit is the truck drivers picnic
I think my favorite bit is the truck drivers picnic
Chain Gang for ever
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |


