Page 1 of 1

#1 Happy 55th Birthday, E-type

Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:38 pm
by Simon P
Thought I'd say it as nobody else has....

8)

#2

Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:42 pm
by Gfhug
And many, many happy returns 8)

#3

Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:29 pm
by richard btype
Cannot believe it is 5 years already since that celebratory lap at the Silverstone classic...

#4

Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:00 pm
by Gfhug
Five years and counting for the next one? 8)

#5

Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:41 pm
by Tony
I was on that. What type of car were you driving??

#6

Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:08 pm
by richard btype
Tony, I was a spectator for that event...

#7

Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:46 pm
by mgcjag
Wish i had been a spectator instead of constant in and out of 1st gear and riding the clutch becaus the whole parade was so slow....never again :lol: