Lost Post restoration
-
Heuer
Topic author - Administrator
- Posts: 15204
- Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:29 pm
- Location: Nottinghamshire

#1 Lost Post restoration
Rather disappointed to see the posts deleted in error in the General section have not been restored from backup. There was a wealth of information there and some of those posts were the most viewed in the whole forum - "Jenk's E-Type" and "Where do we park our cars" specifically along with many others. Shame as the Forum has become a much quieter place since their loss.
David Jones
S1 OTS OSB
1997 Porsche 911 Guards Red
2026 Lexus LBX
Add your E-Type to our World Map: http://forum.etypeuk.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1810
S1 OTS OSB
1997 Porsche 911 Guards Red
2026 Lexus LBX
Add your E-Type to our World Map: http://forum.etypeuk.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1810
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |
#2
David
I agree, I hope Harry or his IT team can restore it one day.
I saw another (the same?) bad boy posted on the Series 3 category.
Regarding posting getiing quieter, maybe it is because we were waiting to see these threads coming back, or just because spring is there and we go outside...
A few days patience maybe? Otherwise let's start again some of these.
I agree, I hope Harry or his IT team can restore it one day.
I saw another (the same?) bad boy posted on the Series 3 category.
Regarding posting getiing quieter, maybe it is because we were waiting to see these threads coming back, or just because spring is there and we go outside...
A few days patience maybe? Otherwise let's start again some of these.
Philippe
1972 V12 2+2, Belgium
1972 V12 2+2, Belgium
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |
#3
You're right, David, Phil.
Harry has been very quiet on it :? and I see that the last two spammers are still on the Memberlist (@ 210 and 212
) I suspect they were one off 'eejits' rather than systematic spammers, but it would be nice to know what Harry's doing about it 
Sorry Phil, (and perhaps David) an 'eejit' is an idiot, fool, wastrel, chancer, or general 'waste of space' :D
Meanwhile, onward and upward. Have you got your E back from CMC, David? You must be itching
Harry has been very quiet on it :? and I see that the last two spammers are still on the Memberlist (@ 210 and 212
Sorry Phil, (and perhaps David) an 'eejit' is an idiot, fool, wastrel, chancer, or general 'waste of space' :D
Meanwhile, onward and upward. Have you got your E back from CMC, David? You must be itching
HarryW
'66 S1 FHC
'66 S1 FHC
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |
-
Erikantwerp
- Posts: 360
- Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:36 pm
- Location: Antwerp,Belgium

#4
Hi all,
I informed Harry of the last spammer (series 3) and he let me know he is doing what he can to remove them. harry is not an IT goeroe (as many of us I would say) and as I believe he is also dependend on his IT guy, I guess it is not that easy.
Lets give him some time to rectify everything and meanwhile lets enjoy the "finally" good weather which seems to have come our way and keep on exchanging our wit and wisdom!
cheers
Erik
I informed Harry of the last spammer (series 3) and he let me know he is doing what he can to remove them. harry is not an IT goeroe (as many of us I would say) and as I believe he is also dependend on his IT guy, I guess it is not that easy.
Lets give him some time to rectify everything and meanwhile lets enjoy the "finally" good weather which seems to have come our way and keep on exchanging our wit and wisdom!
cheers
Erik
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |
-
Car-Nut
#5
Just realised theres only one page in general there used to be loads of pages

| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |


