Evening all...
Just thought that I would mention a gauge repair service that I have recently used. The gauge was from my S1 landie, a Jaeger dual water temp/ oil pressure gauge. It was done brilliantly (new glass, full service and new bulb) all for about ?85 including postage. It is a good old fashioned service and the chap is very knowledgable. He does most classic cars gauges and clocks..and often finds a solution to the problematic clocks of the 1970s. Slightly difficult to get hold of as he has a day job, but well worth chatting to him. Situated in Edenbrdge in the UK.
It is http://thegaugeshop.com/,
Cheers :)
Gauge repair/ refurbishment
#1 Gauge repair/ refurbishment
David
1970 S2 OTS its on the road!.....
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |
#2
You're lucky, his service if frequently less than acceptable, I'd suggest anyone considering using him googles him first.
Ian
Ian
E-type - TBC
1968 Triumph GT6 Mk1
1968 Triumph GT6 Mk1
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |



