Page 1 of 1
#1 Top Painters
Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:48 pm
by andrewh
I have a 4.2 fully rebuilt roadster looking for a superb paint job. Just been let down by the company I was going to use. Would be interested in your recommendations? Need to be E type familiar.
#2 Re: Top Painters
Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:02 pm
by richard btype
Andrew
CMC Shropshire. They also collect…
#3 Re: Top Painters
Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:47 pm
by jjorj
I had my 3.8 FHC painted in Canterbury this year. You can have a look if you want and see if it is to your standards and I can let you know who did it.
Cheers, George
#4 Re: Top Painters
Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:56 pm
by andrewh
thanks Chaps. I may have resolved the issue in the short term but will know more on Monday. CMC should be pretty E type familiar. I will call them for a chat. As for the Canterbury option, thats very interesting. I would like to find out more about them
thanks Andrew