Page 1 of 1

#1 Avatar

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:11 am
by AussieEtype
You can change your avatar in control panel under profile - however it looks as if this can only be done by the pic having a url.

As I no longer have a 3rd party hosting site to put up pics (my old avatar was on Photobucket) is there a way of uploading a pic from my computer directly as long as it meets the size requirements? Most forums do have this option but I cannot find it on here.

Thanks

Garry

#2 Re: Avatar

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:29 am
by Heuer
It should be available but since the Forum migrated to the new server the hosting company have taken it upon themselves to remove permissions. I am trying to get them reinstated. Bear with me.

#3 Re: Avatar

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:44 pm
by AussieEtype
Ok - thanks David

#4 Re: Avatar

Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:01 pm
by Heuer
You can once again upload Avatars in addition to linking to off site ones or using the Gallery ones.

#5 Re: Avatar

Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:05 pm
by AussieEtype
Thanks - I will do an upload

#6 Re: Avatar

Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:09 pm
by Heuer
Let me know how you get on.

#7 Re: Avatar

Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:10 pm
by AussieEtype
Its back - works fine - thanks for the help :bigrin: