Page 1 of 1

#1 Reccomendations for parts catalogue

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:37 pm
by Julian.P
Hi all, I have many boxes of parts for my series 1.5 FHC I need to identify, would really appreciate some advice/recommendations for a well illustrated parts catalogue.

Many thanks, Julian.

#2 Re: Reccomendations for parts catalogue

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:49 pm
by mgcjag
Hi Julian...you can get Jaguar parts cat..and the..SNG parts Cat is really good call then they will send one think they are free...also SC parts E type 6 cyl parts cat...you can call then or get one on ebay or download from site...but look at the knowledge base..technical.parts catalogues

#3 Re: Reccomendations for parts catalogue

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:27 pm
by Tbob
The book sold by xkebooks.com is excellent, if pricey. It was invaluable to me in resurrecting my basket case car. It was in dozens of boxes, and I spent several evenings matching mystery parts to illustrations in the book.

#4 Re: Reccomendations for parts catalogue

Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:45 am
by Julian.P
Steve, Bob, Many thanks for your reccomedations, I have ordered the SNG cat, Steve your correct its FOC :bigrin: I have also placed an order with XKE Books for a series 1.5 interim parts cat, thanks Bob for the heads up :thumbsup:

#5 Re: Reccomendations for parts catalogue

Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:16 am
by brent07n
I also have SNG cat and it's very useful. Got a copy from a friend.

#6 Re: Reccomendations for parts catalogue

Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:48 am
by juicerider
Or you can download if free here:
http://www.sngbarratt.com/DownloadArea.aspx

#7 Re: Reccomendations for parts catalogue

Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:05 pm
by Gfhug
Juicerider, have you seen the far thicker catalogue with greater detail? Not on download, you have to get it from SNGB. Very useful

Geoff