LHD to RHD conversion

Technical advice Q&A

Topic author
ca1066
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: south africa
South Africa

#1 LHD to RHD conversion

Post by ca1066 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:09 pm

I live in Cape Town and have recently purchased a late 1968 lhd series 2 e type ( not American specs ) I am thinking of coverting it to RHD and believe Mike Cassidy wrote a detailed and informative article on the subject some time back. If any member has a copy of this article I would be most greatful if they could email it to me at pauljkrige@gmail.com I have read numerous forum articles on the subject but believe this to be the most detailed and informative.
Many thanks. Paul
Paul krige
1968 S2 FHC

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

User avatar

neil4444
Posts: 809
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:46 pm
Location: East Sussex
Great Britain

#2

Post by neil4444 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:10 pm

Hi Paul,

It's in the knowledge base, here...

viewtopic.php?t=700
Neil
1962 S1 OTS
1967 S1 FHC

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links


Topic author
ca1066
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: south africa
South Africa

#3

Post by ca1066 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:34 pm

Thanks Neil I will delve into it.
Paul krige
1968 S2 FHC

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic