Rattles from Bonnet Closing Latches, Have I Got The Right Bits ?

Technical advice Q&A

Gfhug
Posts: 3864
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:08 pm
Location: Near Andover, Hampshire,in D.O. Blighty
Great Britain

#21 Re: Rattles from Bonnet Closing Latches, Have I Got The Right Bits ?

Post by Gfhug » Tue Aug 27, 2024 11:04 am

Heuer wrote: ↑
Mon Aug 26, 2024 9:04 pm
Anyone want to volunteer to take over the Admin role?
Would that mean getting to meet all your “nieces” and take their photographs :wink:
I’ve still got my box-brownie somewhere and would even put some new Kodachrome in!
S2 FHC Light Blue
S2 OTS LHD - RHD full restoration

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

User avatar

Topic author
rfs1957
Posts: 1619
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:52 pm
Location: Languedoc - France
France

#22 Re: Rattles from Bonnet Closing Latches, Have I Got The Right Bits ?

Post by rfs1957 » Tue Aug 27, 2024 11:46 am

Please don’t hang up your keyboard David, we need your sagesse and moderation - and are quite happy to spot your slightest slip-up, it makes us feel like Experts :lol:
Rory
3.8 OTS S1 Opalescent Silver Grey - built May 28th 1962

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic