Hi Team,
My aerial is fitted on the RH scuttle top. Ugh.
Q. If I fit a wire under the edge of my windscreen (in the rubber chanel) when I refit it, would this act as an aerial.
Radio is a slightly old Blukput AM/FM cassette.
I will not be fitting a digital radio.
Just thinkin'
Tony
Radio aerial
#1 Radio aerial
Tony in Devon
1967 Series 1, 4.2, OTS, RHD, Black.
1967 Series 1, 4.2, OTS, RHD, Black.
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |
#2 Re: Radio aerial
Unlikely to give you decent reception, the telescopic aerial is best. I have a powered initernal aerial attached to the windscreen and that is pretty useless.
David Jones
S1 OTS OSB
1997 Porsche 911 Guards Red
2026 Lexus LBX
Add your E-Type to our World Map: http://forum.etypeuk.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1810
S1 OTS OSB
1997 Porsche 911 Guards Red
2026 Lexus LBX
Add your E-Type to our World Map: http://forum.etypeuk.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1810
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |
#3 Re: Radio aerial
Hmm OK thanks pal, think i will look at a motorised one.
Tony in Devon
1967 Series 1, 4.2, OTS, RHD, Black.
1967 Series 1, 4.2, OTS, RHD, Black.
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |



