I took 2 pictures of what I have per side:


Of course I have more of the shown bolts, they‘re just samples here.
My question is now:
-which lamp kit do I need from SNG ? I found JLM9609K*, but the text says its a replacement for LHD sealed beams, so forbidden in Germany. I need H4 + bulbs. Then, I do not need the version with the small bulb in the refractor, as I can use the front sidelights (I have a set of full clear front indicator glasses, will need to buy 2 yellow glasses and slide them on the clear parking lights).
- how is it all put together: which of the screws do what ? I understand the spring will hold the silver bowl in the black bowl under tension. The lamp will be bolted into the silver bowl (how ?).
- adjustment: the silver bowl is adjusted via 2 adjustement bolts as SNG offers. But in my case, there are 2 smaller nuts kept in cages in the black bowls, in which the adjustment bolts could be screwd into. Do they go in from the back, pushing the silver bowl forward ? SNG show two small clamps. Where do they belong, I do not have them.
Perhaps a few fotos would help a lot....
Many thanks- I want to place an order at SNG, but cannot until I know what I need....
Carsten












