Page 1 of 1
#1 Paint quantitie
Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:25 pm
by Julian.P
I shall be ordering some Glasurit Gunmetal Grey base coat and clear lacquer, how many litres of each would I require for a complete repaint inside and out. It will be for a FHC.
Many thanks, Julian.
#2 Re: Paint quantitie
Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:28 pm
by christopher storey
Crikey, what a question ! I should ring up Andy Rayner at Hutson's and ask him what he usually orders - 01274 669052 . It's perhaps also worth asking him for a price as you may get it cheaper through him ( perhaps not that likely but worth asking given the cost of paint )
#3 Re: Paint quantitie
Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:42 pm
by Julian.P
Thanks for the heads up Chris, I’ll give Andy a call I have spoken to him in the past regarding parts he’s supplied.