I found 3 places where it became a bit troublesome:
a) the horizontal closeup against the body / front scuttle is fine, maybe a bit too wide on the left, but can be pulled to fit. Fine. Now, if this gap is fine, the rear ends of the wings overlap on the lower rear edge.
Now, I‘d say, „put it higher on the front to turn it in“, but I cannot put any more shims on top of the front upper hinge- the horizontal bolts do not permit this. End of adjustment, somehow. So, question: cut the wings to fit ?
b) the wheel arches: just where the fromt vertical sill stops are, the flanges inside the wings end. This means they literally hit the sill- I think I can either cut their lower edge of ?, or loosen them and glue them in a bit forward ? The edge of the wing itself does fit, it has the correct length. The rear muguards sit in front of the sill finishers / there is a ridge / edge on top of the finishers for the mudguards to fit in. Correct ? How to heal this ?
c) the left wing stands pround outside for about an inch. But I found the culprit, it‘s upper flange is bent. If I bent it inwards into the wing it will fit better, plus I do not have fitted the top rear stiffener. Nor did I fit the rear locks and pins yet. A short trial-fit showed me it will be the same as on the other side- wing is too long on the rear lower edge, but curvature is fine.
Carsten




















