Spark plug lead clamp

Technical advice Q&A

Topic author
pdcross
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:47 pm
Location: Gloucestershire & Spain

#1 Spark plug lead clamp

Post by pdcross » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:02 pm

I have recently bought a set of Lumention spark plug leads for use with a 123 distributor and I'm looking for a clamp/bracket. It's the sort that is fixed on to two pairs of cam cover bolts and it supports the leads as they pass over the cam cover. I have sometimes seen them on C or D Type replicas. Does anyone know where I can buy one? I have also been advised to discontinue using the standard plug lead duct that runs along the top of the head so as to alloy the leads to remain more apart. Is this good advice?
1965 Series 1 OTS
1965 Series 1 FHC

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

User avatar

GSR 54D
Posts: 281
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:17 pm
Location: Surrey
Great Britain

#2

Post by GSR 54D » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:09 pm


Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic