#1 New generic altenator installed.
Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:48 am
New link to a web site for help.
Installed a generic altenator and relays were by passed. The mount is on top of the engine facing backwards. I am on my 3rd Altenator as the other ones failed electrically type of failureia the diodes. I was directed to a web site showing how to install a fan that will direct air thru the altenator in that will keep it cool. I would like to try this if anyone know if thes site. I got the site fron a post in this site.
If any knows the web site which advises on how to install the reverse flow fan It would be appceciated. I have another fan which is good for running reverse. I need the instructions for doing this.
Elliott
Installed a generic altenator and relays were by passed. The mount is on top of the engine facing backwards. I am on my 3rd Altenator as the other ones failed electrically type of failureia the diodes. I was directed to a web site showing how to install a fan that will direct air thru the altenator in that will keep it cool. I would like to try this if anyone know if thes site. I got the site fron a post in this site.
If any knows the web site which advises on how to install the reverse flow fan It would be appceciated. I have another fan which is good for running reverse. I need the instructions for doing this.
Elliott