Page 1 of 1

#1 headlamp adjusting level ?

Posted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:38 am
by Polse7317
I am adjusting the headlamps level after fitting new bulbs. Can someone tell me the level of the light on a wall in front of the car ? i can have no more than a distance of 8 meters between the car and a wall .
:scratchheadyellow:

#2 Re: headlamp adjusting level ?

Posted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:47 am
by rswaffie
Hi
The service manual gives this guidance:


Image

It doesn’t give heights as I guess there may be variances, but the starting point seems to be the lamp centres.

I didn’t have 25’ of level ground so the MOT guys did it with their tool in about 5 mins!

#3 Re: headlamp adjusting level ?

Posted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:49 am
by Polse7317
Thank's Richard it's exactly what i need .... I should have read the manual before... :oops: