Page 1 of 1

#1 Dash backing S3

Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:06 am
by Fspp369
Hi all,
I’ve just got to the stage of thinking about the refurb of my central dash panel.
Is the copper sheet that fits perfectly at the back of everything, the usual fitting, presumably an earth thing!
Not had an S3 apart before so forgive the stupidity.
P

#2 Re: Dash backing S3

Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:18 pm
by ManniB
Yeas, copper is what I have, too.

- Manfred

#3 Re: Dash backing S3

Posted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:48 am
by nejir
Fspp369 wrote: ↑
Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:06 am
Hi all,
I’ve just got to the stage of thinking about the refurb of my central dash panel.
Is the copper sheet that fits perfectly at the Tutuapp back of ShowBox everything, the usual Kodi fitting, presumably an earth thing!
Not had an S3 apart before so forgive the stupidity.
P
Yes bro, copper it is, even at my end too.