Page 1 of 1

#1 S2 fhc headrest

Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:08 pm
by Damoyorkie
Dear boffins,

Just retrimming my seats and have run into a problem.

Does anyone know what this little tube is made off, or whether a replacement part is available. I have looked in my Moss catalogue with no joy.

Whilst it looks like a piece of manky old penne pasta, I think it was possibly a rubber/grippy plastic tube at some stage, to grip the stem of the headrest when it is adjusted for height.

I promise I have looked and cannot find this particular problem before.

Any answers gratefully received…