#1 69 vaccum tubes, mass confusion 6 cyl.
Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:57 pm
Folks, looking at
https://www.sngbarratt.com/English/#/uk ... 5B16520%5D
I see the two vaccum tubes come/to the brake servo on the driver side, then looking at diagram
the very light color you see the master cylinder and two rubber tubes going to it on this diagram,
but it show it on the right side, around the reservac, ok maybe I am wrong, but are these hoses really long
and they somehow route over the engine and go back to the left side? this really does nat make any sense to me,
they would have made 3 vacuum lines and not two, I saw a pick on web that shows a vacuum line(rubber) that goes fromthe top of brake servo to the intake manifold, is that rite? or does it really go by the pipe under the wipers? remember this a basket case car and I am just tying to figure out all the lines. yes this is confusing to me and my post is also confusing I am sure.
https://www.sngbarratt.com/English/#/uk ... 5B16520%5D
I see the two vaccum tubes come/to the brake servo on the driver side, then looking at diagram
the very light color you see the master cylinder and two rubber tubes going to it on this diagram,
but it show it on the right side, around the reservac, ok maybe I am wrong, but are these hoses really long
and they somehow route over the engine and go back to the left side? this really does nat make any sense to me,
they would have made 3 vacuum lines and not two, I saw a pick on web that shows a vacuum line(rubber) that goes fromthe top of brake servo to the intake manifold, is that rite? or does it really go by the pipe under the wipers? remember this a basket case car and I am just tying to figure out all the lines. yes this is confusing to me and my post is also confusing I am sure.