#1 Copper and CuNiFer Pipes Sold By The Foot
Posted: Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:08 am
I found it surprisingly hard to buy CuNiFer brake-pipe, and 1/4" and 5/16" copper pipe for master-cylinder feeds and fuel-pipe respectively.
Any number of 25' rolls etc, or pre-formed pipes, but even people like Namrick don't sell cut-to-length.
Then I chanced across this UK firm last week
https://www.autopoweronline.co.uk/produ ... 4279383269

and thought 1.83€ per foot for CuNiFer, 1.95€ per foot for 1/4" Cu, and 1.83€ per foot for 5/16" Cu was amazing value.
They delivered within 48h and the stuff is what I asked for.
Hope this helps others.
R
Any number of 25' rolls etc, or pre-formed pipes, but even people like Namrick don't sell cut-to-length.
Then I chanced across this UK firm last week
https://www.autopoweronline.co.uk/produ ... 4279383269

and thought 1.83€ per foot for CuNiFer, 1.95€ per foot for 1/4" Cu, and 1.83€ per foot for 5/16" Cu was amazing value.
They delivered within 48h and the stuff is what I asked for.
Hope this helps others.
R