Has anyone successfully replaced the Metalastik steering rack mounts without first removing the radiator? My car is a 1970 Series 2 OTS rhd in case the difference between models is significant.
Eric
Steering Rack Mountings
-
Eric Capron
Topic author - Posts: 41
- Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:03 pm
- Location: Shropshire
- Contact:

#2 Re: Steering Rack Mountings
Eric,Eric Capron wrote:Has anyone successfully replaced the Metalastik steering rack mounts without first removing the radiator? My car is a 1970 Series 2 OTS rhd in case the difference between models is significant.
Eric
yes I changed mine in December without removing the radiator.
Angus
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |
-
Eric Capron
Topic author - Posts: 41
- Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:03 pm
- Location: Shropshire
- Contact:

#3
Angus,
Thank you. Those are exactly the words of encouragement I wanted to hear!
Eric
Thank you. Those are exactly the words of encouragement I wanted to hear!
Eric
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |


