Page 1 of 1
#1 restoration
Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:42 pm
by zigo

Hi, I'm new in this forum.
I come from Italy and I've a difficult on restoration of my car. Have you ever seen these pieces in one "E Type"??????? I have disassembled 3 years ago and now I can't fix them......................................
#2
Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:54 pm
by zigo
I forgot to say that is a OTS '63 E Type
Many thanks
#3
Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:11 pm
by 1954Etype
zigo wrote:I forgot to say that is a OTS '63 E Type
Many thanks
I don't recognise them but can't really see them due to the size of the photo. Can you re size it?
#4
Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:14 pm
by Heuer
Indeed, we need a bigger picture rather than a thumbnail.
#5
Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:54 pm
by zigo
#6
Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:39 pm
by christopher storey
The pale blue part looks to me as though it may be a door seal retainer which fits between the front of the door and the bulkhead, however, the apparent curvature in the photograph is rather less than I would have expected for this part. I shall have to think hard about the other part ; it would help to know if there are any holes in the side members of the part which there may be, but it is hard to know from the picture
Happy Christmas to everyone on this board
#7
Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:47 pm
by vipergts
Well...having stripped my coupe and currently rebuilding it I can say I've never seen any parts resembling those
If that helps :?
#8
Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:46 am
by 1954Etype
Ditto. Don't recognise those as E Type. (S1)
#9
Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:13 pm
by Zoli
The part at the top could be a dynamo mounting bracket?
#10
Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:07 pm
by frogeater
#11
Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:42 pm
by zigo
OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The car come from USA and they put it on my Series 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Many thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!