Hello,
I'm rebuilding an xk engine for my 68 series 1.5 FHC but not sure how to install the distributor drive shaft at the correct angle. Can anyone please provide a definite instruction?
Double thank you,
Graham
engine rebuild Distributor drive shaft installation ?!!
-
Bristoletype
Topic author - Posts: 9
- Joined: Fri May 20, 2011 9:28 am
- Location: Bristol
-
Bristoletype
Topic author - Posts: 9
- Joined: Fri May 20, 2011 9:28 am
- Location: Bristol
#2 update
Hello again,
I've installed the distributor drive and checked position by trial fitting the distributor with the rotor arm lined up to the no 6 piston spark plug on the dizzy cap. that should do it!
Regards
Graham
I've installed the distributor drive and checked position by trial fitting the distributor with the rotor arm lined up to the no 6 piston spark plug on the dizzy cap. that should do it!
Regards
Graham
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |


