Page 1 of 1

#1 Take Apart a T5 World Class in less than 2 mins..

Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:44 am
by 5speeds
Here is a fun video I did on taking apart a T5 transmission.


http://youtu.be/uWE-_zJJWhE

#2

Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:33 am
by abowie
Done that before have you?
I want to see you rebuild it in 2 mins.

#3

Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:38 am
by GSR 54D
Ah.......clever cogs

John H.

#4

Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:49 am
by Kes
Ok,
here's the deal. you rebuild my gearbox at this rate and I'll pay you ?100 an hour labour costs!
Tempted?

#5

Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:52 am
by Heuer
Nice one Paul!

#6

Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:18 pm
by 5speeds
Kes wrote:Ok,
here's the deal. you rebuild my gearbox at this rate and I'll pay you ?100 an hour labour costs!
Tempted?
That is the best comment ever! So funny.