Page 1 of 1

#1 Where to obtain Hardura mats for boot area?

Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:46 pm
by Rafa
I'm looking to replace the black 8mm thick foam, vinyl backed Hardura mats that are situated underneath and around the spare wheel, under and over the fuel tanks, and under the forward floor panel. There are 12 bits in all and appear on page 33.48 of the S3 2+2 FHC parts manual.

So far in my hunt I can't get hold of GB Classic Trim, John Skinner do not stock a product with the vinyl protection layer, whereas BAS International can supply me a role of similar, 10mm thick product to cut up myself. Before I go ahead with this latter, I wonder if anyone knows an outlet who could sell me pre-cut pieces so it would look a lot smarter and save me a job!?

Many thanks.

#2

Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:43 pm
by Heuer
Try Eric Suffolk at Suffolk & Turley or Mick Turley at MCT Jaguar.

#3

Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:05 am
by abowie

#4

Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:35 pm
by Rafa
Thanks guys, here's my feedback: tried without success for a while but eventually found Stan from GB classic trim who supplies the neoprene with the hard wearing surface on one side, and cut to size.

I misused the term Hardura mats which they are not, it's just that they appear in the parts catalogue on the page entitled 'Hardura mats'!